Epic Shit | Day 9

by Wednesday, July 08, 2015 2 comments
Marian is a natural born leader. It sounds cliche, and she won't agree with me, but it's true. She embodies all the things listed in the leadership books; honestly, humility, goal focused, driven, encouraging. The list goes on and on.
There are times when I know she wants to beat me over the
head with more than flowers!

She is a person who has greatly impacted my life with her leadership. She was willing to stand and fight with me over my bad attitude when I was having a frustrating ride, explaining to me it was my fault and teaching me how to be fair to the animal I was riding. She told me when I was dating men who weren't right for me and congratulated me when I found the right one. She always and still pushes me out of my comfort zone to help me grow.

I often tell her my life would have a much different landscape if she had chosen to keep her wisdom and leadership to herself, but she always brushes it off and tells me I was meant to be someone and had the innate drive to get it done.

And for all of these things, I'm so grateful to this woman. Thank you, Marian!

Tiffany

The Sonoran Desert is home, beef is my fuel, dancing is my happy, and horses are my transportation.

2 comments: