Epic Shit | Day 4

by Thursday, July 02, 2015 0 comments
I have so much epic shit to offer! Why do I hold it back?

Fear of judgment, lack of confidence, feeling unprepared, so many directions? All of those things plus some!

But I'm not holding back anymore! I want to go to vet school and I want everyone to know that fact. And guess what, it will happen.

I also want to run a cattle ranch. That will happen in my lifetime too.

Both of these goals are lofty (also achievable) but when I really start to think about it there are so many different things I want to do. My challenge is focusing on efforts and not spreading myself too thin. This is not only in my long term goals, but everyday life.

So for me, focusing in on what I want and how I am going to do it is what I need to do to make my epic shit happen.


Tiffany

The Sonoran Desert is home, beef is my fuel, dancing is my happy, and horses are my transportation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment