Why Put Off Till Tomorrow What You Can Do Day After Tomorrow Just as Well?

by Tuesday, April 14, 2015 0 comments
Ahh, the feeling of having a life overloaded with tasks to do, but not doing them. Isn't there just something divine about sitting back on the couch and watching Netflix, while your work/ homework/ housework lists remain unaccomplished?

This used to give me much guilt. And while there have been times in my past which were compromised by my procrastination, more often than not, things get accomplished and done well.

I've always had this thing about being perfect. If you are perfect, then everyone loves you, right? Wrong! And to top it off, no one cares if you're perfect so that extra stress you put on yourself is simply wasted effort. There comes a point in which you realize tasks and list of things you have to do can often times wait while you attend to more important things in life. Like friends, family, and fun.

You'll get to that list. Just not today.

Case in point:







Tiffany

The Sonoran Desert is home, beef is my fuel, dancing is my happy, and horses are my transportation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment